+61 (0) 438 380 116
Andrew is experienced in a broad range of commercial and corporate transactions. His areas of expertise include mergers and acquisitions, schemes of arrangement, joint ventures, structuring, franchising, initial public offerings, capital raisings, business/asset sales and acquisitions, shareholder/unitholder agreements, supply agreements and other general commercial agreements.
Andrew also has extensive experience in advising clients on a range of property-related transactions/issues, including acquisitions and disposals of commercial and residential property, residential and commercial property subdivisions and developments (including preparation of pre-sales contracts and disclosure documents), leasing, property management and maintenance agreements, and body corporate/community titles schemes issues.
Some key transactions Andrew has recently been involved in, include:
- QLM – Acquisition of Alpha Print Group
- RV Parks – Acquisition of RV Parks Resort by Gateway (ASX:GTY) under a Scheme of Arrangement
- College Junction Medical Centre – Advised an owner/landlord in relation to its development of a multi-storey medical precinct, including preparation and negotiation of agreements for lease, leases, incentive deeds and other ancillary documents
- Diversified Mining Services Ltd (DMS) – Merger with Mastermyne Group Ltd (ASX:MYE) under a Scheme of Arrangement
- QGold – On-Market Takeover bid for Strategic Minerals Corporation NL (ASX: SMC)
- Diversified Mining Services – Divestment of its CoalTram assets to PPK Group Limited (ASX:PPK)
- Private Consortium – Sale of its exploration tenements to Cuesta Ltd (ASX:CQC)
- Caledon Coal – CHPP Plant Upgrade. Advised on major procurement, supply, manufacture, design, supply, construct and install agreements
- Newcastle Agri-Terminal Group – Capital raising, consortium/shareholder agreement, management agreements and Newcastle Ports Corporation long term lease agreements
- Beovista/ECR Tech – Various intellectual property and commercialisation agreements
- Q-Scan Radiology Group – Advised in relation to leases, incentive deeds and ancillary documents for various premises throughout Queensland, as well as partnership buy-ins, joint ventures, and other commercial transactions
- Payment Network International – Cross Border IP licensing and Digital Payment, Merchant & Referrer Agreements